500 Gallon Tank Information
500 Gallon Tanks have many usages. They can be used for all propane home or a home that requires a lot of heat. We have several commercial accounts such as restaurants, roofing companies etc. who use the 500 gallon tank. A 500 gallon tank can be installed aboveground or underground.
Features of a 500 Gallon Tank
· A 500 Gallon Tank holds 400 gallons when full, full is approximately 80% (weather permitting).
· Excellent tank for home owners that have higher than average usages.
· Available for temporary installations
· Install tanks according to the railroad commission codes and regulations.
· For underground tanks, we include high potential magnesium anode for cathodic protection of the tank as well as sand backfill to protect the underground coating.
· Please contact us for pricing and information about the installations.
500 Gallon Tank Specifications
Dimensions 37 X 120 inches
Approximate Weight 940 lbs
Hole Dimensions (for a 500 Underground)
5.1' Deep • 4' Wide • 10' Long
We use anode and sand to pack the underground in.